Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm Getting Started...For Real This Time!

Okay, I've decided it's really time to start my blog and keep it updated! I get so annoyed when I go through other people's blogs and they never update, yet this is my first post after having a blog set up for 9 months! I decided a good starting place would be Lincoln's birth since that's where all my picture-taking started! It might take me a while to catch up to now since that was 3 months ago, but be patient...especially if you see me all the time and know what we're up to anyway!

2 comments:

Britney said...

HURRAY!! I couldn't believe it when I clicked on your blog yet again, but this time to find there was blogging and pictures attached! Way to go Brooke!

D- H - M Welch said...

Yahhhh! I feel like i have been waiting forever for this moment, hehe Soooo glad your starting it up lady:)