Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Best Buds

Lincoln and I are lucky to have some great friends. Once a week we get together with Hayley and Maddox, and Britney and Dax for a playdate! We trade off hosting eachother at our homes. We visit, eat, play with babies, eat, go on walks, eat...! It's nice to talk to someone who's in your same boat, and share the things we are learning as we're all new moms. So, I guess the playdates are more for us girls right now, but I'm sure the babies will appreciate them more down the road. Occasionaly the dads (Derek, Derik, and Greg) meet up with us after work and we get to hang out with them too. We hope this continues forever! Hayley and I with Maddox and Lincoln

Daxton, Maddox, and Lincoln at playdate (as you can see, Linc was in the colicky stage)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Sounds like so much fun! I am totally jealous. Hopefully someday maybe I can join your playgroup. :)

Ashleigh said...

First . . . You're on a roll. Blasting through the posts for catch up . . . impressive. Second, what I love about play group is that eventually it morphs into girls night out when the kids get to different of schedules and there's too many kids. That's what starting to happen to me, but it's fun both ways.