Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to Derek! I appreciate you so much. You are an amazing husband and father and provider! I love you! Also, Happy Father's Day to
Dad: Thanks for being such a great example. I'm so glad you're my Dad. You're such a wonderful Grandpa to Lincoln as well. And Happy Birthday!
Robert: You raised such a great man. Thanks for always making me feel so welcome in the family, and for being an awesome Grandpa!
This past Father's Day was great! We started off by heading to American Fork for little Maddox's blessing. What a special day for him and his family. Then we headed over to the Peterson's to wish the Dad's there a Happy Father's Day. Lucky for us, Grandma and Grandpa Peterson were in town. It was such a treat to see them and introduce them to Lincoln. After that we cruised to Centerville to celebrate the rest of the day with my family. We had a delicious dinner at the Brey's home and were able to visit outside in the warm weather. Then we went over to Brandt and Kelly's house to celebrate my Dad's Birthday. When we got home, Derek opened a new pair of jeans and some shoes to wear with them. It was a busy day, but so much fun!


The Peterson Boys
Posted by Picasa

No comments: